Healthcare Administrative Services seeks a full-time Account Representative to join our team. The Account Representative will be persistent in following up with insurance companies on unpaid pain management claims. The individual will also perform audits of patient accounts to ensure billing accuracy, review monthly account aging reports, resolve insurance billing problems and initiate adjustments as necessary, and identify problems on accounts and resolve to conclusion.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Skill with computer applications and use of 10-key by touch, copier and other office equipment;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of medical billing, coding and collection practices strongly preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role preferred.
Healthcare Administrative Services (HAS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), a privately held medical group which employs approximately 120 physicians and 135 mid-level providers and clinical staff. HAS and its 40 employees provide all the management, administrative and billing support to AAKC. HAS employees enjoy:
- Convenient location just off of 435 and Antioch
- Friendly office environment
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k with match
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to Human Resources, Healthcare Administrative Services, 8717 West 110th Street, Suite 600, Overland Park, KS 66210. Final candidate will need to pass a background check and drug screen.
AAKC/HAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.