Healthcare Administrative Services, a subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City, seeks an operations coordinator for our Overland Park office. The position provides operational support to the billing department staff including:
- Daily charge batch closing;
- Submitting electronic claims to insurance payors;
- Monitoring, distributing and/or resolving electronic denials from insurance payors;
- Generating periodic patient statements and collection letters;
- Serving as back-up to the Information Systems Coordinator, providing IT support to the billing department staff, including troubleshooting issues involving equipment and software.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 5-6 years of experience in health care billing environment and IT troubleshooting;
- Exposure to anesthesia specialty and/or GE software system preferred;
- Strong computer skills (EMR, MS Office);
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Healthcare Administrative Services (HAS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), a privately held medical group which employs approximately 120 physicians and 130 mid-level providers and clinical staff. HAS and its 50 employees provide all the management, administrative and billing support to AAKC. HAS employees enjoy:
- Convenient location just off of 435 and Antioch
- Friendly office environment
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k with match
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com OR mail to Human Resources, Healthcare Administrative Services, 8717 West 110th Street, Suite 600, Overland Park, KS 66210. Final candidate will need to pass a background check and drug screen.